Travel & Program News
COVID Update | May 2020
Greetings to our family of past trip participants and hopeful future travelers. We wish you the best during this trying moment in human history, and truly hope that you and your families are remaining safe and hopeful for a better tomorrow, which will indeed...
Cuba Bird Survey | April 2019
Caribbean Conservation Trust CUBA BIRD SURVEY Cuba’s Western Mountains, Zapata Peninsula, Northern Archipelago, Escambray Valley and Havana April 6-16, 2019, Compiled and written by Michael J. Good Cape May Warbler (Setophaga tigrina) Cueva Jabali, Cayo Coco, Cuba...
We are CCT
The Caribbean Conservation Trust (CCT) has been the leader in providing legal bird conservation programs for U.S. citizens in Cuba since 1996. CCT is the top choice from a licensing & programmatic perspective, and because of our distinct relationships & knowledge.
- Our long term relationships in Cuba
- The depth and experience of our Cuban team
- Our pioneering leadership in developing and equipping Cuban guides, naturalists, and field biologists
- Our continued leadership in creating and refining new birding itineraries
Why bird with us?
- Deep local connections for 23+ years
- Conservation promotion
- Experience with Cuba
- Participate in
- Excellent birding without sacrificing comfort